One of our passions at ClickHOST is to provide awesome service to all our customers.
We provide numerous ways to support our customers and make sure your website is up, secure and available to the world. Use one of the following routes to get in touch with us should you have a question, need technical assistance, or just want to chat:
24×7 Email support
ClickHOST‘s technical support team is available 24 hours a day, every day. Yes, this includes weekends and public holidays (of any country)! We are here to help. Submit a ticket using ClickHOST support or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate assistance.
24×7 Live Chat
We provide 24×7 Live Chat support. You’ll find the Live Chat tab at the bottom of our website. Try it now!
ClickHOST‘s billing support team is available Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm EDT. If you have any questions related to billing, pricing, domain management, credit card processing or checks/cheques, please submit a ticket to the Billing ClickHOST support department or send an email to email@example.com.
At this time ClickHOST does not provide phone support. You may be surprised to know that Facebook, Google, and 37signals also don’t provide phone support.
It’s not that we don’t like talking with our customers, we do! We are just not large enough to provide a 1-800 call center.
You can call us on 404.220.8110 ext 1. If we are not available, we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Updates via Twitter, Facebook and our blog
- @clickhost on Twitter for special offers, interesting news and to ask quick support questions.
- @clickhoststatus on Twitter, to check on the status of our servers. We use this account to post information about server maintenance, server outages and other general status information.
- Follow us on Facebook, for testimonials, special offers, featured websites, polls and other fun activities.
- We use our blog to provide you with useful information, tips, tricks, special offers, and more.
Comprehensive My Account System
At ClickHOST, we are always thinking of ways to make your hosting experience better. We now offer a new and improved account system to serve our customers better. With this system, you will be able to manage all your hosting account details. This includes:
- Updating your contact details
- Managing your hosting account information
- Managing your Domains: Renewing domains, buying new domains, and changing your domain contact details
- Updating your payment information
- Buying new services
- Viewing a history of recent invoices and payments
- Managing Affiliates: Make money by referring your friends and clients
- Checking for Domain Name availability
- Viewing our comprehensive knowledgebase of frequently asked questions