One of our passions at ClickHOST is to provide awesome service to all our customers.
We provide numerous ways to support our customers and make sure your website is up, secure and available to the world. Use one of the following routes to get in touch with us should you have a question, need technical assistance, or just want to chat:
ClickHOST’s technical support team is available 24 hours a day, every day. Yes, this includes weekends and public holidays (of any country)! We are here to help. Submit a ticket using ClickHOST support or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate assistance.
ClickHOST’s billing support team is available Monday - Friday, 9am – 5pm EST. If you have any questions related to billing, pricing, domain management, credit card processing or checks/cheques, please submit a ticket to the Billing ClickHOST support department or send an email to email@example.com.
At this time ClickHOST does not provide phone support. You may be surprised to know that Facebook, Google and 37signals also don’t provide phone support.
It’s not that we don’t like talking with our customers, we do! We are just not large enough to provide a 1-800 call center.
If you do want to talk with somebody at ClickHOST, we would be happy to setup a scheduled phone call. We can call you Monday – Friday, between 9am-5pm EST. Submit a ticket and include the reason you want us to call you, your phone number (incl country code) and the best time over the next 2 business days for us to reach you.
- @clickhost on Twitter for special offers, interesting news and to ask quick support questions.
- @clickhoststatus on Twitter, to check on the status of our servers. We use this account to post information about server maintenance, server outages and other general status information.
- Follow us on Facebook, for testimonials, special offers, featured websites, polls and other fun activities.
- We use our blog to provide you with useful information, tips, tricks, special offers, and more.
At ClickHOST we are always thinking of ways to make your hosting experience better. We now offer a new and improved account system to serve our customers better. With this system you will be able to manage all your hosting account details. This includes:
- Updating your contact details
- Managing your hosting account information
- Managing your Domains: Renewing domains, buying new domains, and changing your domain contact details
- Updating your payment information
- Buying new services
- Viewing a history of recent invoices and payments
- Managing Affiliates: Make money by referring your friends and clients
- Checking for Domain Name availability
- Viewing our comprehensive knowledgebase of frequently asked questions